Friday, March 23, 2007

Try-works' Poster "Charley Arthur" Misrepresents My Research!

"There is no escaping the conclusion that...Ward Churchill misrepresents the writings of both Russell Thornton and Patricia Nelson Limerick in order to create a false appearance that these acclaimed scholars corroborate and partake of Churchill's hostility toward Indian tribes..."
---Professor of Law, John Lavelle, 1996, page 112
[See also Lavelle's related 1999 article: The General Allotment Act "Eligability" Hoax]

Benjamin Whitmer, an instructor at the University of Colorado, Boulder, has a blog called Try-Works where he defends the tenured Plagiarist of Ethnic Studies, Ward Churchill.

Try-Works frequently ridicules the research I have done to uncover the troubling and complicated evidence that I think links Ward Churchill's vicious advocacy of revolutionary violence to the December 26, 1996 torture-murder of Boulder kindergartener JonBenet Ramsey.

On 3-11-07, a poster called "Charley Arthur" misrepresented my "crazy" research. It is even possible that behind the pen name "Charley Arthur" lurks the disgraced Professor Ward Churchill, who was investigated for academic misconduct, which includes misrepresenting other people's work.

In 1996, Professor of Law John Lavelle, a member of the Santee Sioux Nation, wrote that Churchill misrepresented the writings of expert scholars:

There is no escaping the conclusion that in [Ward Churchill's book] Indians Are US? Ward Churchill misrepresents the writings of both Russell Thornton and Patricia Nelson Limerick in order to create a false appearance that these acclaimed scholars corroborate and partake of Churchill's hostility toward Indian tribes...the anti-tribal posturing that Churchill cunningly assigns to Thornton and Limerick is decisively negated by both authors in those very same passages...Churchill cites! [American Indian Quarterly, Winter 1996, page 112].

"Charley Arthur" predicted that I might soon claim in an interview that "Churchill really DID off [murder] Jon Benet as a cover for his orchestration of the Oklahoma oil field murders back in the mid-20s..."

I have never claimed that Ward Churchill, who was not born in the 1920s, orchestrated the Oklahoma oil field murders of the Osage Indians. Here is what I wrote about the Osage murders.

The Try-Works blogger “Charley Arthur” has misrepresented my research exactly as Ward Churchill has misrepresented the research of the scholars he "cites" in his books.

"Charley Arthur" implies that I wrote that Churchill was involved in the 1920s Osage murders. I never said anything like that at all.

I have written that Churchill appropriated the story of the Osage Indian murders and reworked it into his ridiculous historical fabrication about how FBI-backed death squads supposedly killed 342 Indians at Pine Ridge Indian reservation. I noted that this historical fabrication was published in a Soviet/Cuban propaganda mouthpiece called the Covert Action Information Bulletin (C.A.I.B.).

One of the criminals who murdered the Osage for their oil-head rights was named John Ramsey, coincidentally also the name of JonBenet Ramsey's father. This "coincidence" is one piece of a very complicated puzzle.

“Charley Arthur” says my ideas are "crazy," but then he misrepresents totally what I am trying to explain in order to discredit me.

How come, if my ideas are really “crazy,” “Charley Arthur” doesn't discredit me by simply reporting truthfully what I have written? Why does he resort to legerdemain and misrepresent my “crazy” ideas instead of cite them?

“Charley Arthur” [video] is undoubtedly scrambling to
mislead readers about what I may have uncovered. His desperate mendacity suggests that Snapple's “crazy” suspicions may not be so crazy after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home