Monday, October 12, 2009

Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers Reportedly Claims He Wrote President Obama's Memoir "Dreams from My Father"

I wrote Dreams From My Father...Michelle [Obama] asked me to...and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties...I really wrote it.---Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers on Monday, October 5, 2009

Dr. Jack Cashill has written a series of articles that make the case that the terrorist Bill Ayers helped write President Obama's memoir Dreams from My Father.

In support of his thesis, Dr. Cashill can now cite (10-1-09) the words of biographer Christopher Anderson, who wrote in his best-seller Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage:

These oral histories, along with his partial manuscript and a trunkload of notes were given to Ayers...Thanks to help from veteran writer Ayers, Barack would be able to submit a manuscript to his editors at Times Book.

Dr. Cashill subsequently reported (10-8-09):

Christopher Andersen, author of the new best-seller Barack and Michelle: Portrait of An American Marriage, told Sean Hannity that Bill Ayers did indeed lend a major assist to the writing of Barack Obama's acclaimed 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father. [See more about Anderson's book here.]

Cashill also reports that a blogger named Anne Leary confronted Bill Ayers at Washington's Reagan Airport and that he claimed he had written the President's book.

Ayers reportedly told Leary, the blogger at Back Yard Conservative (10-6-09):

I wrote Dreams From My Father...Michelle [Obama] asked me to...and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties...I really wrote it.

Leary writes that she told Ayers:

[W]hy would I believe you, you're a liar.

He had no answer to that. Just looked at me. Then he turned and walked off, and said again his bit about my proving it and splitting the proceeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home